You run a tight ship at home, from floor to ceiling -- and everywhere in between. Unfortunately, ordinary home non-electrostatic air filters aren’t super effective at capturing unwanted particles. GOOD NEWS: The unique design of the electrostatically charged Filtrete Basic Dust Air Filter attracts -- and trap --more particles from your air through your heating and cooling system, making quality control a breeze. With each cycle through the filter, your indoor air becomes a little bit cleaner.
- Outperforms Fiberglass, Washable And Non-Electrostatic 3-Month Pleated 1 In. Air Filters For Your Furnace, Air Conditioner Or Hvac System
- Designed With Exclusive Filtrete Brand 3-In-1 Technology From 3M To Trap Unwanted Air Particles While Letting Cleaner Air Flow Through
- Attracts And Captures Large Particles Such As Lint, Household Dust And Dust Mite Debris
- Mpr 300 Has A Rating Of Merv 5
- The Higher The Mpr, The More Microparticles - Such As Pollen, Pet Dander And Smoke - Your Filter Will Capture From The Air Passing Through It
- Change Filter At Least Every 90 Days For Optimal Performance Of Your Heating & Cooling System Or Hvac System
- A Dirty Filter Will Slow Down Air Flow And Make The System Work Harder To Keep You Warm Or Cool -- Wasting Energy. Sign-Up For A Filter Change Reminder Program (Www.Filtrete.Com/Changereminders) That Works For You!
- For Residential Use Only
- Create A Change Countdown In The Filtrete Smart App. Simply Use The App To Scan The Barcode On Your Filter’S Packaging, Then Choose 30, 60 Or 90 Days For Your Replacement Countdown. When The Lifespan Is Up, You’Ll Get A Notification To Change Your Filter